April 2, 2006

"Don't Believe the Truth"

Some of you might be aware of my interest in posting reviews about the concerts i go to (you can find all of the past reviews at My Space in MSN). After Interpol's concert (the best of my life) i decided that i wouldn't be missing anymore concerts! I missed concerts because of school, money, time... But it won't happen again! One of the concerts that i missed in the past (two times) was Oasis. I am not his biggest fan but i enjoy'em tons! It was not the best concert for me because i didn't know a lot of songs that they played. The opening song, "Fuckin' in the Bushes" it's one of the best songs to start a concert, ever! Pure rock! After a couple of songs "Lyla" came and the Palace explode... "I've waited for a thousand years for you to come and blow me of my mind". Then a setlist of songs that i didn't know and after three or four songs it was "Songbird" which is one of my fauvorites! That was great, but the highest point of rock was exposed with "Live Forever". "Aquiesce" and "Supersonic" were great too, and the Palace was went crazy with those, but the venue was happy too with sad songs like "Champagne Supernova" and obviously "Wonderwall"... The perfect time to get out of our pockets every single cellphone and lighter! "Rock'n'Roll Star" was the last song before the encore and they returned to play "Don't Look Back in Anger"... I went nuts!!! "So Sally can't wait, she knows it's too late as we are walking on by". It was a good concert although they didn't play one single song from my fauvorite album, "Be Here Now". Vaquero was the support act and i enjoyed "Sunshine" and "Dying to Live" a lot.

Liam... such an arrogant guy! I tend to like that...


Noel, the real genious... He sings the best songs un my opinion...

Ok, in addition to the review i'm gonna post my fauvorite songs from each of the albums that i have:


Del What's The Story? (Morning Glory)

::: Wonderwall - Oasis :::

Del Definetely Maybe

::: Slide Away - Oasis :::

Del Be Here Now

::: Don´t Go Away - Oasis :::

Del Standing in the Shoulders of the Giants

::: Sunday Morning Call - Oasis :::

Del Heathen Chemistry

::: Songbird - Oasis :::

No comments: